Good evening (or night here in Germany xd),
yes, I know that some packages are out of date. I’ll do some updates tomorrow. I stopped my update automation of the repo for maintenance purposes (oracle jdk etc). So you might see some shiny updates tomorrow. Secondly. The .sig repo is basically the signature file for the database itself. My repository is SigLevel = Signed
Even the database itself is signed. That’s why you get that additional “void repo”. And that’s also what caused you all to stumble while updating. The signature for the database was not valid.
I’ll go to bed now and answer later today.
the maintainer of disastrousaur here. I got mail regarding the issues you are experiencing here. First things first. I do had a warning in the unofficial repos article of Arch Linux. But it was obsolete and I’ve changed it to an advise for people which did not see the previous one. The issues you’ve been experiencing were caused by me removing packages I was not allowed to build, cuz of license-changes made by corporations (e.g. Oracle).
Therefore the database signature got messed up and I fixed it just now . If you are experiencing any further problems while using my repository feel free to contact me via email (Look it up via my signing key for the repo).