I downloaded android studio from official android dev site. I want to know what is the best and logical place to unzip the contents of the .zip file. I saw online that such apps should be kept in opt but i cant copy the .zip file there as it seems to be locked or something.
I just installed Antergos with Deepin with the default settings in the cnchi installer.
- How to update both antergos and deepin? Does deepin automatically gets updated with antergos?
- How to upgrade? Whats’s the difference between update and upgrade?
- How to install an application (lets say VS Code)? When and when not to use pacman?
- How to choose best mirrors?
- How to make partitions? I have fresh install without any partitions.
- Any important info for a newbie with antergos or linux in general?
Any help would be much appreciated.