4.12.10-2-zen - KDE Plasma 5.10.5 (Qt 5.9.1)
i7-4820K 3900 - 32GB RAM - GTX 1060 6GB
HDD 2000.4GB, SSD1 250.1GB, SSD2 480.1GB
Init: systemd, zsh 5.4.2
Something strange is happening with Steam/L4D2 and the microphone …
I can use the mic with steam, but as soon as i started L4D2, I cant use the mic
I can minimize Steam and use the mic in any other application
I search the internet and I found that is something related with pulseaudio, but i could not figured out.
In Manjaro or Opensuse it did not happens
Can anybody give me a hint?
Antergos … WHY
In my early days in Linux/Unix back in 1996 I have started with Red Hat 5.1 and my 2nd distribution was Mandrake Linux 5.1.
Since then I have tried (not in chronological order)
Red Hat, Gentoo, Mandrake, SuSe, Debian, Mandriva, Knoppix, KaOS, Neon, Ultimate, ROSA, Calculate, Mint, K/X/G/Ubuntu, OpenSuse, CentOS, Solaris OS, HP-UX, Chakra, Manjaro, Sabayon, TrueOS, Arch and recently ANTERGOS …
Tried means - USED the distro for more than 3 months …
IMHO the top 5:
- Antergos --> The best of Arch without the hassle of the console install
- Chakra / Manjaro --> Really good distros but they moved apart from true Arch
- Arch --> the mother ship of linux but … community too proud of themselves
- Mint --> Beautiful and easy
- CentOS --> the stability
Too much fouling language…
- Did you check the checksum of the ISO?
- Did you follow the steps to install Antergos?
- Antergos share Arch wiki a looooooooooooot, if Antergos wiki wa down you can easily search in Arch wiki
Take a deep breath before you write next time…
I can confirm that my issues was due to the vpn -Transferred to Los Angeles from Edmonton
Turned back on and when doing pacmatic -Syyu get the same error 404 and antergos.db
Turned off and no problems even with yaourt -Syyu
I strongly think that is IP related