- Type diskmgmt.msc into the windows search and open it
- Shrink your C: Disk partition to make space for 2 partitions
- One partition will be called swap (this should be around double the size of your ram)
- One partition will be called root (around 10 GB is fine)
- Power off
- Open the live boot usb you have and start installing it through the install menu that will pop up
- When you get to the settings for where you want to install click custom
- Set your Swap drive to store swap and your root drive to store ext4 ( location should be “/”)
- Finish installation
- Dual boot will set itself up congratulations!
If you are unsure about something please ask i would be happy to help!