I just open this thread to make official that installation with Antergos is working again, issues with PGP errors and dependencies are solved!
All Desktop Environments can be installed again without issue!
- GNOME = working all in best order
- XFCE = working all in best order // @manuel tested also.
- KDE/Plasma = working all in best order
- Deepin = working all in best order
- Cinnamon = tested by @manuel WORKING
- Openbox = working all in best order
- Mate = tested by @manuel WORKING
Thanks to all users providing all the logs and information needed to get that fixed!
And for sure!! to @karasu doing all the fixing work in the background upstream!
Make sure to read the current issue with invidia drivers here:
As it may affect you on installing nvidia drivers inside installer or after install.