• Switching From Deepin to KDE - File Browser problem

I’ve just switched from Deepin to KDE but i’ve a little problem after install.

Default file browser when i want to upload file always using deepin file manager not the KDE one
    0_1527401816124_Screenshot_20180527_131628.png

I’m sure the deepin-file-manager have been uninstalled

anyone can help?

• how do you manage to switch to KDE?

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    how to add system logs:
    wget http://bit.ly/2GCG9k2 && sh 2GCG9k2
    help development: donate antergos

• @joekamprad said in Switching From Deepin to KDE - File Browser problem:

how do you manage to switch to KDE?

pacman -Runs antergos-deepin-meta
    pacman -S antergos-kde-meta

• O.K. so then deepin filemanager will not be present anymore…

Do you remove configurations? it is may needed on Firefox and also the qt settings, as deepin make use of qt also… may something screwed up.

how to add system logs:

• Just look in your system apps, Deepin file manager must be in there, next to Dolphin.

KDE/XFCE/i3-WM

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing its stupid.

• If so remove it manually.

KDE/XFCE/i3-WM

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing its stupid.

• @joekamprad said in Switching From Deepin to KDE - File Browser problem:

O.K. so then deepin filemanager will not be present anymore…

Do you remove configurations? it is may needed on Firefox and also the qt settings, as deepin make use of qt also… may something screwed up.

How do i do that bro?

• @hilmandroid first try what @Bryanpwo instruct, as it is more simple and must work too…

how to add system logs:

• @hilmandroid
    The easiest way to check is: open pamac, type in the searchbar deepin-filemanager, uncheck the box and hit apply.

KDE/XFCE/i3-WM

• Use System Settings from application menu.
    Then scroll and click on Applications in the Personalisation subsection in left pane.
    The first entry is Default Applications and in the right hand side pane you will be able to select the defaults for email, file manager …
    HTH

• Seems like it’s caused by firefox using GTK file chooser, not like chromium.
    So there’s nothing i can do now

• I would do what Bryan said to do, that should fix it

kde171 deepin58 browser33 switching11 Posts 12Views 314
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.