• Surface Pro 4

Any one have Antergos setup on a Surface Pro 4 with touch, multitouch, pen, keyboard and camera working? If so, can you point me in the direction to start just skip past initial installation, that’s pretty obvious. Arch Wiki points to surface pro 3 and everthings on the goods os old pointing to git pages that suggest to use latest kernel but that doesn’t correct the initial issues.

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

• I found linux-surface on the AUR website. Seems like Pharra’s Git Version has recent commits. I’m just not sure where to start. I see precompiled kernels for arch I can get, but once installed whats next. The steps aren’t too clear. I believe I did this a few weeks ago but after reboot touchscreen and pen didn’t work.

• @evil5826
    I know nothing about surface 4, but I saw AUR has packages linux-surface4 and linux-surface4-headers (and linux-surface4-docs if you need them).

After you have installed them, reboot to the new surface linux? If the menu entry is not directly visible, it should be there somewhere in additional entries.

Is this what you meant?

Please report issues including all details! ;-)
    Show files here: cat "file" | curl -F [email protected] https://ptpb.pw/?u=1
    and show the URL here.

pro15 surface5 Posts 3Views 227
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.