• Can't Find Workspaces

OK, so this one is embarrassing but I can’t find the workspaces, nor even where to access them. I see this OSD setting the Preference.

CAn anyone tell me where to look to have the workspaces displayed on the default panel?

Thanks

As Above, So Below.
    As Below, So Above.

• details details please ;=))
    Cinnamon? what dop you want to do? workspace is not there at all? or additional workspaces? or you are seraching for settings for workspaces?

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    antergos:_rescue
    how to add system logs:
    wget http://bit.ly/2GCG9k2 && sh 2GCG9k2
    :handshake: donate antergos

• LOL, yes.

I used to have my workspaces displayed on the panel bottom right and it is no longer there. I wonder how I can get it back. Thanks 🙂

As Above, So Below.
    As Below, So Above.

• @33nicolas said in Can't Find Workspaces:

LOL, yes.

I used to have my workspaces displayed on the panel bottom right and it is no longer there. I wonder how I can get it back. Thanks 🙂

You probably need to right click panel and find something like “add apps” or panel config and search an option to add buttoms.
    I don’t use cinammon, but xfce4-panel, here is panel>preferences>tab itens, add workspace

Portergos site
    https://github.com/Portergos/portergos-iso

Still in love with Antergos (default OS)
    I3wm

Linux newbie since 06/2016

• @33nicolas I don’t use cinnamon but does this help? see link

Sys01: Surface Pro 3; Antergos + Plasma; 4GB mem; linux-surfacepro3-git 4.18+ kernel, thanks to alyptik

• Thanks everyone, it helps. It finally was an extra download, grid expo and a few tweaks. Strangely enough, Cinamon doesn’t put that in the Workspace feature originally. Not sure why.

I just left Gnome for Cinamon, I wonder if I’m not going to migrate to MATE once and for all?

As Above, So Below.
    As Below, So Above.

workspace3 Posts 6Views 259
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.