• Complaint about forum interface.

Please don’t get me wrong. I’m very happy with the help I’ve received on the forum, but frankly, the interface is now GROTESQUELY HORRIBLE!

First, the interface for enetering a post is crushed into the bottom of the page and it is virtually impossible to read what I’m typing beyond the first line or so.

Second (and probably related to the item above), I can’t figure out how to attach a file to a post (in this case a screenshot).

Third, a couple of times I’ve gotten the message that akismet thinks my posts were spam. THEY WERE NOT. What’s the point of doing the “I’m not a robot” exercise if I still can’t post because some idiot software doesn’t understand I’ve got a real ṕroblem and need real help!?

• Out of curiosity, can you edit a post?
    The forum keeps saying it disconnected me whenever I try so I was wondering.

• I tried editing a post but got a message that akismet said it was spam. Whenever I want to post, unless it is a VERY short post (a line or less), whether it is an original post or an edit, I do it in a text editor and then paste it into the VERY SMALL text area on the fórum.

• @rpallen said in Complaint about forum interface.:

Third, a couple of times I’ve gotten the message that akismet thinks my posts were spam. THEY WERE NOT. What’s the point of doing the “I’m not a robot” exercise if I still can’t post because some idiot software doesn’t understand I’ve got a real ṕroblem and need real help!?

[⚗ The antispam software has no KI integrated jet.]

It is doing this only if you are new to the forum, and when you get some likes it will go away… today it is not possible to work without this protection.!

And text erea can be expanded easely, also the preview can be switched on and of, and we have a taskbar on top of the editor windows with all needed tools for markup, but you can also use markup code directly…

https://nodebb.org/product/modern-design

• Markdown Less Pretty
    Still renders nicely
    1 2 3
interface6 complaint2 Posts 8Views 390
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.