• \[SOLVED\] Wrong keymap after installation

Just re-install with latest 2013.05.03 iso. (selecting my native language which is French/Canada)

After install, i couldn’t login with my password.
    Got to the shell with CTRL-ALT-2 and found out that my keymap was set to French/France (Azerty layout) instead of French/Canada (Qwerty).

Except this, everything back in full speed.
    Did not modify anything for now but will surely reinstall nvidia driver, hope that i’ll not break down my system again.

Just want this driver because of nvdpau for smoother video playback… If nouveau driver could provide this feature, i would not touch nvidia proprietary driver…

• Just re-install with latest 2013.05.03 iso. (selecting my native language which is French/Canada)

After install, i couldn’t login with my password.
    Got to the shell with CTRL-ALT-2 and found out that my keymap was set to French/France (Azerty layout) instead of French/Canada (Qwerty).

Except this, everything back in full speed.
    Did not modify anything for now but will surely reinstall nvidia driver, hope that i’ll not break down my system again.

Just want this driver because of nvdpau for smoother video playback… If nouveau driver could provide this feature, i would not touch nvidia proprietary driver…

• That is “suposed” to be fixed in our next announced release

• Will test it and marked as solved then…

Posts 4Views 1267