• RSSOWL crashes after trying to view a second article in a feed

Hello,
    anybody have problems with RRSOwl feed reader (Java application). It was working fine until about 2 weeks ago, now it crashes completely with no error message when I try to read a second or third message in a feed.
    I use Antergos LTS and am fully updated. When I check for RSSOwl updates, the program reports that I’m using the latest (2.2.1-4 in AUR).
    Java runtime environment: jre8-openjdk 8.u162-2
    Any input appreciated!
    Pierre.

• I don’t use it, but when I look at the Github page, the last update is from 4 years ago. The last update in the AUR is from three years ago. So, it can be said that it is out of date.
    You can compare it with using an out of date browser version, it works with certificates and they expire after a certain date, after that date it stops working.
    In your case that date was two weeks ago, that’s why it “suddenly” stopped working.

KDE/XFCE/i3-WM

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing its stupid.

crashes28 second9 view6 rssowl1 Posts 2Views 159
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.