• Bluetooth stop working

Thanks @joekamprad, I think I got that issue resolved thanks to you! Last time I had this working pretty easily thanks to your document, located here:
    https://antergos.com/wiki/hardware/bluetooth/get-bluetooth-headphone-auto-connected-with-a2dp/

Is there a way to ‘auto-connect’ and switch my audio profile when I power on my Bluetooth headphones? To ask the question another way, is there a way for my sound to automatically switch over to my bluetooth headphones when I power them on?

Thank you in advance for all of your time and help, it is greatly appreciated!

• this is what : load-module module-switch-on-connectshould do ;)
    but it looks like not working properly… for you?

• I’m not at my Antergos machine ATM. I just wanted to confirm if those same steps would work, or some type of modified version of them since we are not doing this through GDM any longer.

Thanks again for all of your time and help, it is greatly appreciated!

• Hey @joekamprad,

Finally had a chance to test out your recommended changes on my Antergos system (Dell XPS 13) over the weekend. So, here’s my current-situation vs. what I’d prefer to have:

Current Situation:
    Power on Laptop (with Antergos).
    Power on Bluetooth Headphones.
    Start Blueman GUI Application.
    Choose and ‘pair’ to Bluetooth Headphones.
    Audio profile switches to Bluetooth Headphones automatically.

Preferred Situation (What I want):
    Power on Laptop (with Antergos).
    Power on Bluetooth Headphones.
    Pairing of Bluetooth Headphones AUTOMATICALLY happens at this point (no manual steps needed).
    Audio profile switches to Bluetooth Headphones automatically.

I am unsure if what I am asking is possible. But basically, I want the system to automatically pair with the Bluetooth Headphones when they are powered on, and then the audio profile to automatically switch to the Bluetooth Headphones (which this step already occurs).

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information to assist in the troubleshooting of this issue. Thank you in advance for all of your time and help in this matter, it is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Asif

• Any update @joekamprad ?

• for me it is also not working at the moment… my BT Headphone (a2dp) is not connecting automatic anymore… and also HIFI coneecting is only working sometimes, and mostrly after reconnecting headphone… when i was booting into windows inbetween i need to remove the device and pair again…

• @joekamprad,

Are you having issues with Blueman lately? It appears it still is ‘greyed out’ and not letting me search my devices fairly often unfortunately.

• yes i switched to blueberry ;)
    And ifr you under Gnome i woul install pavucontrol to control audiodevices, as it seems also control-center is messing here something…

But wait! i can be wrong i do not check gnome-control-center to use for BT more then 10 days !

I check know… wait your results will be loaded immediately…

• @a4orce84 a short test shows gnome-control-center is working better, and also better after one time remove the BT device and repair it… journal still spamms a lot errors, but working at all…

• Hey @joekamprad,

I am still having issues with gnome-control-center and bluetooth. Any new updates on your end with this issue? I know you were actively looking at it last month.

Please let me know if I can assist in the troubleshooting phase on my end.

• @a4orce84 good to have someone stay on this topic ;) as i do not use GNOME directly i do not think about…

bluetooth48 stop15 Posts 31Views 3221
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.