• Can't connect to wifi- no way to enter password

Hello- I am new to this distro, and would like to try installing it on my laptop. The problem is I can’t connect to my wifi network because the OS doesn’t give me a way to enter the password. My network shows up in the list of available networks with a lock icon next to it, but when I click on it, the network manager tries to connect without ever asking for a password. Of course it fails to connect. This is my first venture into Gnome 3, so I might just be missing something.

• Hello- I am new to this distro, and would like to try installing it on my laptop. The problem is I can’t connect to my wifi network because the OS doesn’t give me a way to enter the password. My network shows up in the list of available networks with a lock icon next to it, but when I click on it, the network manager tries to connect without ever asking for a password. Of course it fails to connect. This is my first venture into Gnome 3, so I might just be missing something.

• Nevermind- I figured it out. Seems weird that you need to enter settings to do this, though. The Gnome folks should rethink that one.

• Hi,

This is caused by a bug in GNOME. You can connect to your network from within the Network Module of System Settings.

Cheers!

Posts 4Views 2247
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.