• How do I scale things down?

Sorry for the vague topic! But I’ve been curious. I am on a 15.5 inch Laptop with a 1366x768 display. I just can’t stand how EVERYTHING is so freaking huge. In KDE, my menu would take up almost the entire height of my screen. Same thing in any other DE. In Ubuntu, Unity 7 had an option to where I could scale down the entire UI so that it seemed like I was running everything at a higher resolution. Does anyone know how I could do something similar to that in KDE? I’m kinda tired of the scaling issues :-/ The only thing I’ve seen was for scaling everything up to make things even bigger. While here I am trying to scale everything down. lol

• I have a 1366x768 screen as well. There must be a config file somewhere but I can’t find it. Maybe you can manually readjust the size of your dock, launcher, etc.?

• I haven’t found any setting in KDE. I was only able to find the setting for it in unity 7 on Ubuntu. I’m tempted to just install Unity 7 and switch over to that. :-/

• Look under the Display and Monitor settings, there’s a “Scale Display” buitton at the bottom.
    J.

• @jeannie____ said in How do I scale things down?:

Look under the Display and Monitor settings, there’s a “Scale Display” buitton at the bottom.
    J.

I tried that and it only scaled everything up. I’m trying to scale everything down.

scale2 Posts 5Views 412
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.