• Turning on monitor logs out of current user session

Hi all,

I’ve configured lightdm w/ light locker under GNOME and I’d like to have my screen turn off after 10 minutes of inactivity and the session lock after 15 minutes of inactivity. I apply this settings to light locker and the following happens: after 10 minutes the monitor turns off, but moving the mouse to turn the monitor back on actually logs out of the current session. The same thing happens when I’m logged in and simply turn the monitor off and back on again. Interestingly, waking the monitor after locking the session through the top bar works as intended, i.e. it does not log me out even though pressing lock does turn off the monitor and lock the session.

Any advice on fixing this issue is appreciated,
    Thanks in advance!

• I fixed it by disabling the dash-to-dock extension, but I still have no idea what about the extension was causing the problem.

• @joekamprad Thank you for your reply! I had already followed those instructions – this is what I meant when I said “I’ve configured lightdm w/ light locker under GNOME”.

monitor40 logs10 turning5 current5 Posts 4Views 219
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.