I need some help getting the above referenced mobile broadband card running properly. I did an exhaustive write up of my troubleshooting to date over at fedoraforum.org, and it can be found here, please give it a read. I’ve switched from Fedora to Antergos about a month ago, and got no measurably better result. I’d rather deal with this in Antergos as I have a better chance of getting a code update prior to rapture.
I’ve also read this page. Though it was a bit hard to follow and I’m not sure it really applies. I’m afraid I may have gone down a rabbit hole with no solution at the bottom. It refers to the card in its example as being an “old card” and this one is very much not that. It’s a new card in the m.2 form factor for an HP Elitebook Folio 9480m.
I’d love some help with this in the form of a walk-through ideally, but I’d settle for a simple nudge in a positive direction.
If you would like new logging or commands run to verify any settings/configuration I’m more than willing.
Thank you collectively for your time.