• Deepin screensavers and desktop backgrounds

How do you choose more screensavers and desktop backgrounds with Deepin? Perhaps, this is a Deepin centric question? I’m new to Arch.

As Above, So Below.
    As Below, So Above.

• The easiest way is to select a picture from your pictures or download folder, rightclick on it and and select: use it as desktop background. Once selected, it automatically will be added in the screensaver/ desktop background folder.

KDE/XFCE/i3-WM

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing its stupid.

• @bryanpwo Thanks, I was looking for a way to point to my special desktop picture folder. Is that simple of is it a file config?

As Above, So Below.
    As Below, So Above.

• Deepin already has a wallpaper folder by default, you can move the pictures into that folder. You can find it in your pictures folders.

KDE/XFCE/i3-WM

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing its stupid.

• @bryanpwo Awesome, I got it. Simple!

As Above, So Below.
    As Below, So Above.

deepin49 backgrounds3 screensavers1 Posts 5Views 307
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.