• Evolution EWS and Office365 calendar

Hi, I searched the forums and haven’t found this issue so I guess I’ll post.

I have installed Evolution and the evolution-ews package. Using gnome-online-accounts (GOA), I connected my exchange credentials to my company’s Office365 instance. I can read, send email and view my contacts, however my calendar is blank. There are recurring meetings in my calendar, I know this because I can see them in the MS Outlook client and on my phone.

Things I’ve tried:

1. Deleting the GOA account and setting it up again.
    2. Setting up ExchangeEWS though Evolution (as opposed using GOA)
    3. I have “Synchronize remote mail locally in all folders” enabled in Receiving options.
    4. Start Evolution w/ “evolution --gtk-debug=error” produces a ton of output nothing that looks like an error that would point to a problem.

Strangely, when I add an item to my calendar in Evolution, I can see it in the other clients (outlook and phone). Any new items I add from the other clients are not visible in Evolution.

I did the same setup and got this did work under Ubuntu at one point (maybe 1-2 years ago).

Any Ideas?

• do you try also gnome calendar?

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    antergos:_rescue
    how to add system logs:
    wget http://bit.ly/2GCG9k2 && sh 2GCG9k2
    :handshake: donate antergos

• @joekamprad said in Evolution EWS and Office365 calendar:

do you try also gnome calendar?

Yes. I can see it as a selectable calendar, but it’s blank also.

• bump. Anyone?

• @bitr0t I just wanted to update this issue. It seems to be working for me now. not sure what I did to fix it, but it coincides with my recent update to Evolution 3.28.1

• if you get problems again there is also a adon for chrome based browsers:
    office-online

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    antergos:_rescue
    how to add system logs:
    wget http://bit.ly/2GCG9k2 && sh 2GCG9k2
    :handshake: donate antergos

calendar9 evolution7 ews1 office3651 Posts 6Views 350
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.