• Hello community

Greetings from Finland -20 Celsius here! I ♥ Antergos - it just makes sense.

• @troposphere Welcome to the community! And greetings from Poland! It’s 20 degrees warmer here. :)

• @troposphere welcome here from germany too! -20 °C thats something i remember from years ago, here in berlin… BRRR

• If you have a question just ask, we are very friendly species here!

• ha ha i forget: warmly welcome! would be the right one ;)

• @piotr @joekamprad Thank you for the kind words. :) I am new with Antergos and WM Deepin, have used years other distros RHEL/DEB but this is something love on the first sight, WOW! :D I was always avoiding Arch but lately I have tested new distros and I thought why not to give a shot to Arch by Antergos with Deepin and hooked immediately. 😍

AUR seems to be awesome, distro runs fluently, easy to install, the community looks very kind, this is simply for everyone, no doubt! This is something; where have you been all these years my love moment. :)

And thank you @joekamprad warm is what we need now because it’s getting even colder the end of the month approx. -30 Celsius. ;)

BR,
    Mikko

hello21 community12 Posts 6Views 570
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.