• ISO build problems

I’m trying to build iso with my list of programs. Faced such a problem:

=> Updating trust database...
    gpg: next trustdb check due at 2018-06-25
    warning: linux-headers-4.15.3-2 is up to date -- skipping
    warning: dkms-2.5-1 is up to date -- skipping
     there is nothing to do
    >>> Updating module dependencies. Please wait ...
    Error! Could not find module source directory.
    Directory: /usr/src/spl-0.7.6-1 does not exist.

Help solve it. Build from this source: https://github.com/Antergos/antergos-iso/tree/testing

• Iso builds fine if you disable zfs inside config https://github.com/Antergos/antergos-iso/blob/testing/configs/gnome/config there is aproblem with zfs, at the moment… (may also remove zfs from packages list)

• Deleted, so same deleted all records with zfs from build.sh.
    Now a new error:

[mkarchiso] INFO:               Run command:   mkinitcpio -c /etc/mkinitcpio-archiso.conf -k /boot/vmlinuz-linux -g /boot/archiso.img

==> Starting build: 4.15.3-2-ARCH
      -> Running build hook: [base]
      -> Running build hook: [udev]
    ==> ERROR: Hook 'plymouth' cannot be found
      -> Running build hook: [archiso]
      -> Running build hook: [block]
    ==> WARNING: Possibly missing firmware for module: aic94xx
    ==> WARNING: Possibly missing firmware for module: wd719x
      -> Running build hook: [keyboard]
    ==> Generating module dependencies
    ==> Creating xz-compressed initcpio image: /boot/archiso.img
    bsdcpio: Failed to set default locale
    ==> WARNING: errors were encountered during the build. The image may not be complete.

Maybe I deleted too much?

• wrong place, as i say config file is to edit not build.sh!
    https://github.com/Antergos/antergos-iso/blob/testing/configs/gnome/config

# Add ZFS modules
    ADD_ZFS_MODULES="n"

nothing more build.sh reads from config!!!

• Thank You. The first time I have commented out the #ADD_ZFS_MODULE, and I get an error in the build.sh, so it has been edited. Now did as you wrote and it worked.
    @joekamprad thank you very much!
    I have another request for you. Can you add the following programs to your repository? timeshift and qt5-fsarchiver. In order for me to add your repository to Live iso and be able to add these packages to iso.

• @tuxnot yes for you a will do! ;)

• @tuxnot said in ISO build problems:

timeshift

with cronie ?

• my plan is also to buildup a buildserver here at home and use my repo as a Antergos-Community repository, so it will be aviable for such requests and possible to hold them up to date as aviable packages.

• I do not know how to add my key to be used by the ISO build so you will need to comment signature checking :

[joekamprad]
    #SigLevel = PackageRequired
    Server = http://www.kamprad.net/Downloads/antergos-packages

• 39 minutes to upload to repo left…

• @joekamprad said in ISO build problems:

@tuxnot said in ISO build problems:

timeshift

with cronie ?

I don’t know, at your discretion. I don’t use it,but I’ve been asked to add it to my Live iso (Ubuntu-based). Thank You!

• @tuxnot cronie is default value so i use this to build :)

• @joekamprad timeshift hasn’t been added yet?

• @joekamprad said in ISO build problems:

I do not know how to add my key to be used by the ISO build so you will need to comment signature checking :

[joekamprad]
    #SigLevel = PackageRequired
    Server = http://www.kamprad.net/Downloads/antergos-packages

:: Synchronizing package databases...
     antergos                 179.8 KiB   295K/s 00:01 [######################] 100%
     core                     128.0 KiB   354K/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
     extra                   1594.3 KiB  1445K/s 00:01 [######################] 100%
     community                  4.2 MiB  1464K/s 00:03 [######################] 100%
     multilib                 166.6 KiB   351K/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
     joekamprad                29.9 KiB   140K/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
     joekamprad.sig           310.0   B  0.00B/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
    error: joekamprad: key "E3808450CA95F235" is unknown
    :: Import PGP key 2048R/28A415DEA9CA898417D15CA8E3808450CA95F235, "joekamprad <[email protected]>", created: 2017-10-04? [Y/n] 
    error: joekamprad: signature from "joekamprad <[email protected]>" is unknown trust
    error: failed to update joekamprad (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))
    error: database 'joekamprad' is not valid (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))
    ==> ERROR: Failed to install packages to new root

Maybe should replace PackageRequired to Never?

• For me it was working with uncomment…
    But SigLevel never must work!

• @joekamprad On an installed system helped add a TrustAll, and on iso nothing helps… ((

• sorry, rebuild (clean, then build) helped. I’ll see what happens next.

iso80 Posts 33Views 1578
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.