• Need help with live usb

Ok I’ve been trying to install all day now and can’t figure out what is going on. I’m having the same problem as this guy forum.antergos.com/topic/5245/dev-disk-by-label-antergos-device-did-not-show-up-after-30-seconds?registered=true
    He said that after he changed this it worked, but I have no idea how to do that.

I’ve made the usb with Ubuntu using dd formatting the sub both to fat32 and ext4 with no luck.

Amd fx 8310
    Gigabyte 990fx
    32gb ram
    860 evo ssd

• Ok so after looking up my motherboard and finding some install stuff with Ubuntu, I got it to load after I enabled iommu in the bios for some reason. It is installing now! It sounds like I’m going to run into some problems though. Any body else run into this?

• Hi there @visualaudiotech :) . Welcome to Antergos!

While I have not encountered this specific problem myself, I can certainly be here to try and help with those other future problems you referenced. What are they exactly though?

Thanks!

• @visualaudiotech I used etcher preparing USB stick from ISO…works perfect! and speedy install stick in seconds…dow nload etcher

usb108 live54 Posts 4Views 530
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.