• (Solved) Lightdm question

I am new to Antergos but so far I really like it! I wanted a distro that keeps Gnome Shell current and here I am.

Is there a way to get Lightdm to use my desktop wallpaper rather than cycling through wallpapers?

• I am new to Antergos but so far I really like it! I wanted a distro that keeps Gnome Shell current and here I am.

Is there a way to get Lightdm to use my desktop wallpaper rather than cycling through wallpapers?

• wellcome to Antergos forum

yes, while on lightdm prompt you can edit lightdm background preferences by clicking on the top right corner icon and select a fixed image on the list. There you’ll have all your destop wallpapers

• There is no way to accomplish that without editing the code. It is something we plan to implement soon though. For now you can either use the random background or choose one of the backgrounds to be permanent.

Best Regards,
    Dustin

• Thank you both for the answers! I just selected one of the backgrounds I liked and that is just fine for now.

Thank you!

• @“exploder”:3nd8rfpa said:

I am new to Antergos but so far I really like it![/quote:3nd8rfpa]
    Welcome to Antergos, exploder.

Would you, by any chance, be a former Mint user? I recall seeing a member of those forums with the same username, over on their support forums.

Posts 6Views 796