• Installing Antergos on Macbook Pro Late 2011 without AMD Radeon

Hello,

please I am trying to install Antergos on Macbook Pro '17 Late 2011 but my AMD Radeon graphics is not working. I am therefore using only integrated Intel graphics. Problem is that am not able to boot Antergos using installation media and start installation. In order to boot live Antergos I have to add “outb” lines immediately after “set gfxmode=”

set gfxmode=${GRUB_GFXMODE}
    outb 0x728 1
    outb 0x710 2
    outb 0x740 2
    outb 0x750 0
    load video

I don’t know where to put these lines in order to make them work. Without them I am not able to boot Antergos from usb and start installation. Can anyone help me with this please?
    I have managed to add following lines, but Antergos won’t boot without outb lines mentioned above.

radeon.modeset=0 i915.modeset=1 i915.lvds_channel_mode=2

Thanks.

Monty

• Hello,

please does anyone know where to put outb lines mentioned in previous post in order to boot Antergos? Thanks

Monty

• @monty said in Installing Antergos on Macbook Pro Late 2011 without AMD Radeon:

set gfxmode

pressing ‘e’ at the grub menu and add after:

set gfxmode=${GRUB_GFXMODE}

outb 0x728 1
    outb 0x710 2
    outb 0x740 2
    outb 0x750 0
    load video

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    antergos:_rescue
    how to add system logs:
    wget http://bit.ly/2GCG9k2 && sh 2GCG9k2
    :handshake: donate antergos

• @monty I can’t wait to find out if the answer below helps because I want to do the same.

As Above, So Below.
    As Below, So Above.

installing101 macbook24 pro14 late4 Posts 4Views 442
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.