• upgraded to linux-rt lts errors on boot

hi i built the linux-rt lts on my boxes last night and when i boot i can see a error but everything seems to be working fine - is there a log of errors on kernel on boot?
    ive looked in /var/log but cant to see anything …
    also tried dmesg and see this error but not sure if its this cgroup: cgroup2: unknown option “nsdelegate”

• this is SYSTEMD JOURNAL:
    https://antergos.com/wiki/miscellaneous/how-do-i-include-system-logs-when-asking-for-help/

journalctl -b -0 > boot.log
    or autoposting to pastebin and get a link to post here:

journalctl -b -0 | curl -F [email protected] https://ptpb.pw/?u=1

• 123 times error inside log ;)

• Jan 25 11:09:02 shanghai virtualbox.desktop[1617]: WARNING: The vboxdrv kernel module is not loaded. Either there is no module
    Jan 25 11:09:02 shanghai virtualbox.desktop[1617]:          available for the current kernel (4.9.78-1-lts) or it failed to
    Jan 25 11:09:02 shanghai virtualbox.desktop[1617]:          load. Please recompile the kernel module and install it by
    Jan 25 11:09:02 shanghai virtualbox.desktop[1617]:            sudo /sbin/vboxconfig
    Jan 25 11:09:02 shanghai virtualbox.desktop[1617]:          You will not be able to start VMs until this problem is fixed.

because vboxdrv is not build against your kernel… you will need:

sudo pacman -S virtualbox-host-dkms

The most error warnings from log are related to gnome and of caus tracker!

• I installed the dkms module and virtual box runs now.
    Everything looks well
    When you say gnome and caus whats caus tracker…

• @wayneward most error warnings comes from tracker, but this one’s will go away on next boot mostly, if they come back, you need to track down, and erase database. But I can take a look into this errors and give you instructions.
    Same for direct Gnome warnings.
    I can take time for it after my daily lessons

• Ill run the command to look at the lig now and post tye updated link since ive fixed virtual box module and rebooted :)

boot279 lts15 upgraded4 linux-rt2 Posts 8Views 665
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.