• KDE Connect stoped working

As the title says KDE Connect stopped working with the latest updates.

Phone cant find pc and pc cant find phone , I have tried removing everything reinstall again nothing.
    I have even installed KDE Connect(git) from AUR but the same thing.
    I dont have a firewall or something so it should be working unless something is wrong with Antergos.

I have an old Laptop with Manjaro (I dont even update it ) and it seems that is working with my smartphone.

The weird thing is that Laptop can detect PC and PC can detect Laptop when I go to KDE Connect settings to pair devices.
    However only the Laptop detects my phone and phone detects Laptop but nothing on PC.

So anyone knows how can I make this work again? or shall I wait for future KDE updates?

Thanks in advance for any tips

Kyrisk

• @kyrisk when was your last full update?
    KDE-CONNECT WAS LAST UPDATED 17.1.2018

• I think from that day it stopped working…
    I am on testing repo btw.

I have tried also the stable repo as well but still the same problem. Maybe this update is breaking something?

• @kyrisk said in KDE Connect stoped working:

testing repo

is not a good idea for the need of stability ;)

It will be luckily more stable if a fix is merged a bit earlier then on “stable”, but testing is for testing… and one fix can be followed by something else badly broken…

kde175 connect29 stoped2 Posts 4Views 483
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.