for
    2018!

Every
    user
    can
    vote
    for
    DE’S !!!

• Cinnamon and gnome. Cinnamon is my main desktop, but I’ve used gnome from time to time.

• @nitrofurantoina i use i3 >< Gnome as a hybrid DE ;)

• OpenBox I like very well, I feel comfortable😉

• @judd if you open the box, openbox is a nice one, and the Antergos setup is very nice!

• Gnome is fast elegant and for me its awesome ! But for older systems Xfce and for newcomers want familiar interface i prefer cinnamon and KDE but KDE in my personal opinion is not very stable and it eats up RAM.

• Why some people use just the base system without a DE?

• @ssspacez said in Which Antergos-Desktop do you use? [2018]:

Why some people use just the base system without a DE?

may to run a headless-server, or use the basic install to install DE the way you want.

• @xfce folks come on! vote!!!

• Voted! I was honestly surprised by how popular Openbox is appearing to be so far…

• Would be nice to have numbers of all Antergos installations ;)
    May include a script inside cnchi ? (yes i know we do not like that)

• I use XFCe , but have also desktop hoppedwithout the reinstallation, :)

had also LXqt with some script for tiling stuf, but someday lxqt is gone lols but i think to keep Xfce Mayby try i3wm again lolz

• Well, I voted, once again and for all, for KDE, but I dont know if you ll believe me by the looks of it… :)

0_1516761112727_KDE.jpg

• @anarch ha ha! looks like GNOME on QT-pills!

• KDE as my main DE for quite some time now. Currently, Mate as my fall back. Plasma is stable and so adjustable to my needs that I do not really need anything else.

• @anarch Love it! What is the theme?

• @nitrofurantoina , it s Dark Breeze look & feel with Oxygen workspace theme.
    Cheers

• if i ever reinstall antergos i probably re-install the greeter of lightdm lolz :p

• @joekamprad said in Which Antergos-Desktop do you use? [2018]:

Would be nice to have numbers of all Antergos installations ;)
    May include a script inside cnchi ? (yes i know we do not like that)

This is a great idea.

GM

• @greenmartian idea is great for the result, but mostly users do not like to be tracked☣

[2018]3 Posts 52Views 6400
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.