• forum maintenance

@fernandomaroto yes devs say that the get this issue since the last try to upgrade forum software, and it fails, after switch back to version before, this issue with not able to edit posts comes up…

• I’m sure they are (and have done) what they can behind the scenes though :) . At least the forum’s not crashing anymore!

• Hey! You’re back @fernandomaroto! I guess I’m about a week late to figure that out, but better late than never😄.

• The forum used to work really well. I wonder what happened to the forum software that has caused these multiple problems lately…

• It seems like you lost the connection to Antergo’s Community Forum, please wait while we try to rebuild it.

• Looks like nobody is even trying to fix it?

• doesnt look like it, no…which is a shame since it seems to be everywhere with this version.

• Are there any news or status info about these issues, forum @developers ?

• the bug “Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.” when I try to edit some post persists.

• @strangiato this issues are as written before caused by a failed forum software update, and comes up with the reset to prior version, developers do not find out how to solve this till today…

• @joekamprad This is annoying to me. I suppose that moderators will tolerate it if someone writes more posts within a short time.

• @zoli62 I am not that firm on how it is possible to adjust the protection mechanism of the forum, and I do not have rights on stuff like this.

Antergos is a spare time project, till donations will allow to invest in developer payed time.

maintanace1 Posts 53Views 2507
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.