• forum maintenance

The notifications now are working again.
    J.

• confirmed…

• But editing own posts does not work… :(

• confirmed too :=)

• Doesn’t work for me, too.

• As @karasu say in another thread, the issue with editing not working, is coming up after they try to update forum software, getting this notification problem and went back to previous version.
    They still not figured out how to fix.

• login seems to be broken too now :( luckely i was logged in from inside one virtualmachine, so i can still post here.

• Now login worked! :)
    Hopefully it doesn’t break anymore.

• But editing own posts still doesn’t work… :(

• looks like hard work, to get this thing working again! more then 10 hours,!

• @joekamprad
    Actually the downtime was more than 24 hours, I think closer to 48 hours… :(

• yes maybe, i calculate some time for relaxing, having dinner, and such for developers too ;)

• Agreed, developers are merely humans after all. ;)

• I can’t edit my posts in the forum, i get a message “disconnected from server”. Are you experiencing this too?

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

• @fernandomaroto You did not deserve a reward for vigilance, as the problem has lasted for weeks LOL :)

• @joekamprad
    yes, here goes a screenshot cause i can’t edit my previous post heheheheh

0_1520695547043_DISCONNECTED.png

• @piotr said in forum maintenance:

@fernandomaroto You did not deserve a reward for vigilance, as the problem has lasted for weeks LOL :)

ah ok, i came back last week and i didn’t notice the issue earlier…

• @fernandomaroto said in forum maintenance:

i came back last week and i didn’t notice the issue earlier…

Of course, you are justified. By the way: would it be possible to intervene in this matter?

• @piotr said in forum maintenance:

Of course, you are justified. By the way: would it be possible to intervene in this matter?

:) Well i guess @developers @karasu know about that already if this is happening for weeks. Maybe @joekamprad can confirm if this is reported already?

maintanace1 Posts 53Views 2520
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.