• Eng, Esp: Program to download videos from the internet

Good afternoon community, will be short what I will say, I created a program (Meowndloads) in GTK + python using the library youtube-dl, the program I have the beta phase, because there are still many things such as: Documentation, translation, installation and some functional aspects, I wanted to share them, listen to opinions and suggestions, even if someone is interested in participating and helping me, will be welcome, I will be working hard to make it stable and meet the requirements of the community, I hope you like it and If so, spread it, at the moment it is only in Spanish, but it will be in several languages more, thank you.

Link: [https://wilferciro.github.io/meowndloads/](Página oficial)

Buenas tardes comunidad, va a ser corto lo que diré, he creado un programita (Meowndloads) en GTK+ python utilizando la librería youtube-dl, el programa lo tengo el fase beta, pues aún faltan muchas cosas como lo es: Documentación, traducción, instalación y algunos aspectos funcionales, quería compartirles, escuchar opiniones y sugerencias, igualmente si alguien esta interesado en participar y ayudarme, será bienvenido, estaré trabajandole fuertemente para hacer que sea estable y que cumpla con los requerimientos de la comunidad, espero que les guste y si es así, lo difundan, en el momento sólo se encuentra en español, pero pontamente estará en varios lenguajes más, gracias.

Enlace: [https://wilferciro.github.io/meowndloads/](Página oficial)

• [[email protected] meowndloads]$ python3 meowndloads_app/window_multi.py
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “meowndloads_app/window_multi.py”, line 14, in <module>
    from modulo_youtube_dl import propiedades_cancion, modulo_descarga
    File “/home/lino/git/meowndloads/meowndloads/meowndloads_app/modulo_youtube_dl.py”, line 4, in <module>
    import youtube_dl
    ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘youtube_dl’
    [[email protected] meowndloads]$

• @casquinhas Hi, you have to install youtube_dl module,

pip3 install youtube_dl
    sudo pacman -S youtube-dl

I am working to perform the part of the installation where the dependencies are installed automatically, at the moment it is only in beta and I want to see if this software can be useful 🏂 thanks !!!

• Ok, it has downloaded a few videos, now the last one is slow, but downloading.
    If I find something broken, I’ll tell you. But it’s nice, sometimes browser extensions don’t work and this can help.

• @casquinhas Thank you, my idea is to make an effort and get an efficient software, and of course, I would love for mistakes to make me know, as well as add or change things: D

• I choose MP4 for video but it downloads WEBM.

• @casquinhas Yes, it’s an temporal file, when this download, the conversion to mp4 starts

download31 videos8 esp2 eng1 Posts 7Views 465
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.