• Does Antergos have Plasma 5.12 LTS Beta?

If not, is it possible to update or do we have to way for system update?

• or kde/unstable:

kde-unstable
    This repository contains the latest beta or Release Candidate of KDE Plasma and Applications.

To enable it, add the following lines to /etc/pacman.conf:

[kde-unstable]
    Include = /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist

and do sudo pacman -Syyu

The kde-unstable entry should be first in the list of repositories (i.e., above the testing entry).

Disabling unstable/testing repositories
    If you enabled testing repositories, but later on decided to disable them, you should:

Remove (comment out) them from /etc/pacman.conf
    Perform a sudo pacman -Syuu to “rollback” your updates from these repositories.
    The second item is optional, but keep it in mind if you notice any problems.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Official_repositories#kde-unstable

But be aware of messing up your system, better would be to try out in VM first!!!

• kde-unstable is on 5.11.95-1 today…
    0_1516191091414_Screenshot_20180117_130749.png

• @joekamprad - no wasting time!

-did you do that in VM or on your regular desktop?
    -if on your desktop, did you notice any improvements?

• it is a VM but i can see some better performance and no crash, seems more snappy
    but i am not a KDE user at all

• Since I’m on Linux, I’ve been trying it all. So, already installed KDE Plasma and I’m loving it. I have it all installed so I’m still learning what is in here, but in the first minute of KDE, noticed that it’s faster than GNOME.
    For now, this stays. Loads of programs to check and it’s fast and configurable.

plasma40 lts15 beta7 5.122 Posts 8Views 1012
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.