• Sound slider from 1% to 2% too loud

My sound appears to have only three settings, Muted, Low, and High.

Moving the volume slider from mute to 1%, the volume is soft and low. Moving it from 1% to 2% and the sound becomes extremely loud, as if I had moved it to 50% or higher.

However, sliding it past 2% has no change in volume. Its either 1% soft, or 2% loud.

• do you try alsamixer from terminal?

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    antergos:_rescue
    how to add system logs:
    wget http://bit.ly/2GCG9k2 && sh 2GCG9k2
    :handshake: donate antergos

• I was “sort of” able to solve the issue by adjusting volume controls in alsa, pauv, etc. I have another issue that is similar but not nearly as frustrating. The volume seems to get too high each percentage adjusted (move 1%, but it goes up 3% or something as such), but now at least it’s adjustable.

I am able to find a middle ground by adjusting the amp, the sound for the computer, and the program itself if it has a volume. Though I prefer to pre-amp, not able to here.

I’ve had some kind of sound issue with Linux and this motherboard since I’ve bought it. With the Recon3D sound chip.

I still have the sound randomly stop working which requires a complete shutdown. A reboot does not work.

I am happy with what I got right now.

sound54 loud2 slider1 Posts 3Views 440
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.