• Create a portuguese language forum section

There are over 220 million native Portuguese speakers https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_language, and estimate of 250 million speakers,I think creating a forum for this language (my language by the way, I’m brazilian) could help some people.

If 0.01% of the 220 million decides to install Antergos, that’s already 22.000 people. Maybe creating a portuguese forum section would be a good idea.

• @ssspacez

Someone recommended that a while ago, at that time i was the only brazilian here and i personaly prefer using the english forum, though i’m not agains’t having a portuguese forum too.
    Maybe @karasu can create it.

• Português: Eu concordo, até porque há muita gente que não tem facilidade noutras línguas. Um forum em Português ajuda na procura e se não for encontrada a resposta aí, terão que recorrer ao Inglês.

English: I agree, because many Portugueseor Brasilian people cannot understand English. If they do find the answer on the Portuguese forum, that’s perfect, otherwise, they will to se the English version.

• @karasu Thank you!

language31 portuguese2 section1 Posts 5Views 516
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.