I’m having some issues with Pamac, sometimes weird things happen:
- search can’t find packages, in the repositories and/or AUR
- search find packages in the repositories and not AUR but AUR is enabled
- after trying to search, the window freezes and the cursor keeps rotating like it’s reading and after a while a pop-up shows up asking to force close it
- sometimes it gets extremely slow and a pop-up shows up asking to force close it
- I can’t update the database or install anything because it says there’s another package manager opened and actually there’s not
Probably more things happen that I don’t remember now, I’m not sure if it’s something I’ve installed/removed or some random command line I typed that breaked something, who knows. Rebooted and closed session multiple times, I even tried this
sudo rm /var/lib/pacman/db.lck and this not solved anything. I’m actually tired of trying figuring this out so I came here.
Any ideas? Is it just me or Pamac is more buggy recently?