• \#SOLVED\# Cnchi installer issue (Graphic installer)

Hello all,

Downloaded the latest release 06/15 64bit and the installer always failed when/while partitioning the HD.
    I had to install Arch ISO instead, however I would like to know how to switch from Arch to Antergos if it is possible

• Hello all,

Downloaded the latest release 06/15 64bit and the installer always failed when/while partitioning the HD.
    I had to install Arch ISO instead, however I would like to know how to switch from Arch to Antergos if it is possible

• Antergos is Arch so there really isn’t much use of switching. You could add our package repository if you like. If you want our default configuration you will need to use our installer. I guess you could always check out out github repo and pick out the configuration from there

Cheers!

• Thanks for replying.
    But as I mentioned, the installer is not working! Is it only me?

• If you can grab the logs after it fails, I’d very much like to find out what the problem is and fix it
    [code:vf0txj13]/tmp/cnchi.log[/code:vf0txj13]

Cheers!

• I have the same problem

• Hi,

This bug has been fixed in our development repo. Please follow these steps to install using the latest version from development.

1. After live system boots and Cnchi installer appears, exit the installer.
    2. Press Alt+F2
    3. Input " cnchi-dev "
    4. Press enter
    5. Wait 1-5 minutes while the script updates. The installer will automatically launch once the update has completed.

Cheers!

• It worked
    Thank you!

• Hi,

Are you willing to udate the iso so this cnchi update is included?
    Sadly yesterday I broke my system trying to install antergos… =(

• Hi,

Yes the iso will be updated asap. You don’t have to wait for it. Just follow the instructions in my previous post to run the latest cnchi

Cheers!

• Worked for me thanks.

Posts 11Views 2391