• Anyone have time to check out my website?

Hey! I have an art and animation website. I could use a critique! Here’s the link. (Also not all pages support comments yet. That’s still a work in progress!)

• Hi,

I’m no designer myself… but I do not like how the “main” menu looks.

0_1514463476880_menu.png

I think it’s hard to see/read.

Just my two cents.

Cheers!

• I really like your site @CadenMitchell:). Is it fine if I download your Arch Linux logo and do some personally editing of it for a project of mine? Perhaps it will become the logo for my project…

Thanks!

• @Keegan said in Anyone have time to check out my website?:

Is it fine if I download your Arch Linux logo and do some personally editing of it for a project of mine?

It’s also a hint what’s missing from the website: copyrights and licensing. Creative Commons would be OK in my opinion.

• @Keegan Yes! You can download anything and edit and redistribute the content as you please! I guess it’s pretty much open source. My video game called Undead Fields has some models (the small zombies and trees) that require giving credit because they weren’t made by me. Other than that it’s fine if you edit my files! ;)

• @piotr said in Anyone have time to check out my website?:

It’s also a hint what’s missing from the website: copyrights and licensing. Creative Commons would be OK in my opinion.

Yeah. It is basically creative commons or open source. I said, “You can download all my original project files from this website and edit and redistribute the original files because they’re all free and open-source!” on my homepage. I guess I could probably put it in the footer though! ;)

• Thank you so much @CadenMitchell :). Since then, I have hit upon a new idea for my project, but your work looks amazing!

Thank you.

• @karasu I think I fixed it!

• 0_1514895915449_Bildschirmfoto vom 2018-01-02 13-24-53.png
    Artwork is not visible ere, you have a scrollbar, but only a small stripe of the pictures are visible in chromium based brower…

• @joekamprad It’s supposed to be like that! The slideshow of pictures just gives the viewer a preview of the artworks in that directory. The actual artwork is in the subpages. You can look at the bottom of the page or hover over the page in the top menu bar to see all the art! ;)

website10 Posts 10Views 720
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.