• First time antergos install

so i been going from distro to distro and finally got one to install on my laptop
    cause of graphics issues
    so i boot up Antergos thru a usb drive it boots fine gets me to the install page i click on instal it then asked me to connect my laptop to the internet and thats when i realized i couldnt use my keyboard or my mousepad cause i wanted to type in my wifi password.
    My specs are
    Asus
    GPU: Geforce GTS 360m 1gb
    intel core™ i5 CPU M430 2.27GHz
    RAM 4.00

• so i been going from distro to distro and finally got one to install on my laptop
    cause of graphics issues
    so i boot up Antergos thru a usb drive it boots fine gets me to the install page i click on instal it then asked me to connect my laptop to the internet and thats when i realized i couldnt use my keyboard or my mousepad cause i wanted to type in my wifi password.
    My specs are
    Asus
    GPU: Geforce GTS 360m 1gb
    intel core™ i5 CPU M430 2.27GHz
    RAM 4.00

• What’s the model number of the laptop? Also how did you click Install if touchpad not working? Is it working or you have an external mouse?

Cheers!

• @“lots.0.logs”:2wcc2ppg said:

What’s the model number of the laptop? Also how did you click Install if touchpad not working? Is it working or you have an external mouse?

Cheers![/quote:2wcc2ppg]

Sorry i didnt mention i used an external mouse (USB)
    the model number is asus G60J

• I cant find any reports of keyboard problems (besides backlight) for your model. In fact everything I found says that it works. You could try adding “acpi_osi=Linux” to the boot command (just start typing when the boot screen appears) Another one to try is “acpi_osi=”

Cheers!

Posts 5Views 850