• Really thanks

Hi all devs and associated to Antergos

For several years I ran 20 PC in Ubuntu and derivates distro but since a friend posted about this distribution I have made ​​contact with the world Arch Linux for the first time. Having understood the use of its repositories and the Arch structure I’m starting to implement 20 Pcs Antergos in my office.

By far this is the best experience I’ve had in the Linux world since Redhat 5, my first distro. I’m not a Sysadmin, develeper, coder, I consider myself a power user, reading and learning from wikis and in search engines for my issues.

Thank you very much is an understatement, so I will try to make my company more aware of being in the ARCH world through your distoh and able to help in some way. We are not a big company and I not have the official support of them, it’s my initiative to improve the experience of my colleagues.

Today the first PC is running Antergos 32bits with Cinnamon without any issue (even with lastest libxcursor)

Sorry for my humble english and personally BIG THANKS!

TheARC77
    Argentina

[b:19k5d423]There is always a solution/Siempre hay una solución[/b:19k5d423]

[b:19k5d423]Arg[/color:19k5d423][color=\#FFFF0…

• Hi all devs and associated to Antergos

For several years I ran 20 PC in Ubuntu and derivates distro but since a friend posted about this distribution I have made ​​contact with the world Arch Linux for the first time. Having understood the use of its repositories and the Arch structure I’m starting to implement 20 Pcs Antergos in my office.

By far this is the best experience I’ve had in the Linux world since Redhat 5, my first distro. I’m not a Sysadmin, develeper, coder, I consider myself a power user, reading and learning from wikis and in search engines for my issues.

Thank you very much is an understatement, so I will try to make my company more aware of being in the ARCH world through your distoh and able to help in some way. We are not a big company and I not have the official support of them, it’s my initiative to improve the experience of my colleagues.

Today the first PC is running Antergos 32bits with Cinnamon without any issue (even with lastest libxcursor)

Sorry for my humble english and personally BIG THANKS!

TheARC77
    Argentina

[b:19k5d423]There is always a solution/Siempre hay una solución[/b:19k5d423]

[b:19k5d423]Arg[/color:19k5d423][color=\#FFFF0…

• Gald to hear your good sucess with antergos! Keep helping to get the word out how easy antergos makes having an arch install!

[img:1pt1tebw]http://i59.tinypic.com/33e3r08.png[/img:1pt1tebw]
    [b:1pt1tebw]Don't forget to mark your thread as [SOLVED] [/b:1pt1tebw]

Posts 3Views 784