• Lightdm theme

I really love the Antergos lightdm theme, my only problem is the white background that appears just before the lightdm login… at night it would blind me with its brightness

• I really love the Antergos lightdm theme, my only problem is the white background that appears just before the lightdm login… at night it would blind me with its brightness

• HI,

It should not appear white because the background color is set to black (behind the images) . Perhaps you are seeing the white before webkit has loaded the page? Try configuring a background image in /etc/lightdm/lightdm-webkit-greeter.conf and see if it helps. Let me know

Cheers!

• Hi, I have the same problem, the reality I thought it was normal white screen, and tried to change the code of the line, as you said, but I still get the white screen.
    This is my code:

\#  
    \# background = Background file to use, either an image path or a color (e.g. \#772953)  
    \# theme-name = GTK+ theme to use  
    \# font-name = Font to use  
    \# xft-antialias = Whether to antialias Xft fonts (true or false)  
    \# xft-dpi = Resolution for Xft in dots per inch (e.g. 96)  
    \# xft-hintstyle = What degree of hinting to use (hintnone, hintslight, hintmedium, or hintfull)  
    \# xft-rgba = Type of subpixel antialiasing (none, rgb, bgr, vrgb or vbgr)  
    \#  
    [greeter]  
    background=\#772953  
    theme-name=Clearlooks  
    webkit-theme=antergos  
    font-name=DejaVuSans 11  
    xft-antialias=true  
    xft-dpi=96  
    xft-hintstyle=slight  
    xft-rgba=rgb

Thanks for your suggestions

• Hi,

I don’t think that option accepts colors. Try using an image (with the full file path).

Cheers!

• As a test I edited lightdm-webkit-greeter.conf and set a background image as follows:

background=/usr/share/antergos/wallpapers/Nautilus_Fullscreen.jpg

However when I rebooted I still saw the white background.

• Hi @lots.0.logs
    I did as the instructions, put no color, put the path of the wallpaper, but I still get the white screen, here is my code:

\#  
    \# background = Background file to use, either an image path or a color (e.g. \#772953)  
    \# theme-name = GTK+ theme to use  
    \# font-name = Font to use  
    \# xft-antialias = Whether to antialias Xft fonts (true or false)  
    \# xft-dpi = Resolution for Xft in dots per inch (e.g. 96)  
    \# xft-hintstyle = What degree of hinting to use (hintnone, hintslight, hintmedium, or hintfull)  
    \# xft-rgba = Type of subpixel antialiasing (none, rgb, bgr, vrgb or vbgr)  
    \#  
    [greeter]  
    background=/usr/share/antergos/wallpapers/antergos-wallpaper.png  
    theme-name=Clearlooks  
    webkit-theme=antergos  
    font-name=DejaVuSans 11  
    xft-antialias=true  
    xft-dpi=96  
    xft-hintstyle=slight  
    xft-rgba=rgb

• Yeah, it was only a very small chance that would help the issue

Cheers!