• Can't install "Cannot create download package list [...]" (168822)

Hi!

I’ve just tried to install Antergos with a freshly downloaded iso (I’ve tried with minimal first, then with the bigger one, same problem).
    Everything is green until I reach the screen asking to setup user account, and I get the error message:

“‘Cannot create download package list (metalinks).’ Error: 168822”

Here is the log from Cnchi: https://hastebin.com/pocokokuqi.sql
    I have tried following a few workaround for problems similar and whatever I tried I’m usually stop by an error saying:

[[email protected] log]$ sudo pacman -Syyu
    error: GPGME error: No data
    error: could not register 'multilib' database (database already registered)
    :: Synchronizing package databases...
    error: GPGME error: No data
    error: failed to update antergos (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))
     core                     123.9 KiB  1936K/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
     extra                   1660.9 KiB  2.90M/s 00:01 [######################] 100%
     community                  4.2 MiB  2.90M/s 00:01 [######################] 100%
     multilib                 173.2 KiB  3.19M/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
    error: database 'antergos' is not valid (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))

Would you guys have any idea on how to fix that please ?

Note that I’ve checked internet is working fine (I’m actually posting this message from the livecd).

Thanks,

Clem

• @developers:telephone_receiver:

2017-12-03 15:59:21 [ERROR] used_space.py(48) get_used_ntfs(): Can't detect used space of NTFS partition /dev/sda2

2017-12-03 15:59:21 [ERROR] used_space.py(49) get_used_ntfs(): Command '['ntfsinfo', '-mf', '/dev/sda2']' returned non-zero exit status 1.

2017-12-03 15:59:21 [WARNING] fs_module.py(104) get_type(): Error running ['lsblk', '/dev/sda3', '-n', '-o', 'FSTYPE', '-l']: b''

2017-12-03 15:59:21 [WARNING] fs_module.py(84) get_info(): Error running ['blkid', '-c', '/dev/null', '/dev/sda3']: b''

2017-12-03 15:59:44 [ERROR] select_packages.py(291) select_packages(): Error in hardware module. An exception of type FileNotFoundError occured. Arguments:
    (2, 'No such file or directory')

2017-12-03 15:59:44 [ERROR] process.py(135) run(): misc.extra.InstallError: 'Cannot create download package list (metalinks).

• @clement.capart Internet may be working fine, but the mirrors you’re accessing may be not synced yet or being synced right now. SImilar problems are usually caused by this fact.

I finished installing four fresh Antergos 17.12 instances (Plasma, Cinnamon, Mate, Gnome) a few minutes ago and without a single problem. The “big” 17.12 ISO worked just fine here.

• @just Yes indeed!

Thank you, I’ve just tried manually picking mirrors and disabled all of them except two I picked randomly (not the first ones in the list) and it worked fine this time.
    Sorry for not having tried that first but I thought the automatic mirror selection was the safe option and the other would be for really specific use cases.

Thanks a lot!

1688221 download16 [...]1 Posts 5Views 80