Hello,

I’m French and i don’t speak English, sorry :)

I am new to you and i just installed Antergos because i’m curious ;)

I’m going to read right and left to get to know the community.

See you soon

@+

• @Neustrie
    Welcome to Antergos! :)
    I don’t speak French, but Google will help us all with any language barriers.
    Cheers!

• Welcome to Antergos😀.

No need to worry about not speaking English, our most active Forum member, @joekamprad, doesn’t speak it very fluently either and yet he is one of the most helpful people around! If you ever need help with the language, there’s always our best friend Google Translate ;).

• Cher M. @Keegan les mots me manquent!

• @joekamprad It’s never too late to learn languages. Today the chef recommends the English + Python combo. ;)

• @joekamprad said in New member:

Cher M. @Keegan les mots me manquent!

hehehe… now it’s my turn to use Google Translate😄. I believe that meant “Dear Mr. @Keegan I miss the words!” ??? But I’m afraid I don’t quite understand. Did the translator just misinterpret your meaning or am I the one not catching on here?

Thanks!

• @Keegan I’m lost for words / words fail me / I am lost for words / I have no words / I am out of words / I can’t find the words / I don’t have the words / I’m at a loss for words

• Language is a border, we can overcome a bit with this KI empowered tools, but it is more easy for languages like german and spanish, french is another thing, the french dictonary is 3 times bigger then english or german or spanish ones, and chinese? or russian language?

It is more hard to make one self understandable and clear to others in english for a lot of users.

But we will try our best!

• @joekamprad Haha! It always makes me laugh: if I managed to learn Polish, I can learn everything. ;)

• @piotr yes i forget about polska! The most hard to learn language!

The most hard to learn language!

Yep, and hardly anyone here realizes. :) If it comes to me, my dreams and nightmares are still in Java, but I’ve already started translating them into Python. :)

I’m lost for words / words fail me / I am lost for words / I have no words / I am out of words / I can’t find the words / I don’t have the words / I’m at a loss for words

Ah… I understand now😀.

Thank you!

member1 Posts 12Views 835
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.