• Antergos Deepin | Bottom Bar doesn't load (random error)

Sometimes when I login, the bottom bar/dock doesn’t load up. Rebooting fixes this, and it is a random glitch. Any command to bring it back up without rebooting the system?

• Does @Keegan have any ideas about this?

• @harshal259 said in Antergos Deepin | Bottom Bar doesn't load (random error):

Sometimes when I login, the bottom bar/dock doesn’t load up. Rebooting fixes this, and it is a random glitch

Hmmm… have you tried using the LTS kernel? I know that I experienced a similar issue awhile ago, and linux-lts solved this for me😀.

Any command to bring it back up without rebooting the system?

If one could restart the desktop easily like in Gnome, then yes! However, I have not yet figured out how to do this in Deepin😞. If I find anything, I’ll be sure to let you know!

• @manuel said in Antergos Deepin | Bottom Bar doesn't load (random error):

Does @Keegan have any ideas about this?

Thank you for notifying me of this thread, @manuel. It had somehow slipped through the cracks when I was checking up on the Forum…

• @Keegan My pleasure! :)

• @Keegan yes I have already installed linux lts headers. I’m still facing the problem.

Any means to manually reload the dock?

• @harshal259 executable is:

/usr/bin/dde-dock

You can try:

pidof dde-dock

and take the number it gives out like 2758

kill 2758
    /usr/bin/dde-dock

• @joekamprad said in Antergos Deepin | Bottom Bar doesn't load (random error):

pidof dde-dock

i try that, and after killing the dock it comes up alone again and working…

• Maybe easier could be:

killall dde-dock
    dde-dock

• @manuel you are right right :) but then only killall dde-dock is all what you need, as dde-dock reloads automatic…

• @joekamprad OK, good to know, thanks!

deepin65 random16 bar8 bottom3 Posts 11Views 1036
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.