• ISO Refresh: antergos 17.11

antergos-deepin-meta: signature from “Antergos Build Server (Automated Package Build System) [email protected]” is invalid

• @joekamprad
    That’s a good point, new generations are more used to those mobile devices (like tablets and smartphones) than desktops of any kind. And the mobile devices work well with the hardware (regardless of what we think about their operating system). Young people are used to that, and expect that from any system.

• I’m agree with @joekamprad and @manuel.

If my current hardware toy - smartphone, tablet, laptop - works, why bother to learn smth new. If it doesn’t, I’ll buy a new one in a year or so.

A consumer approach.

The post is generic and loosly relates to Antergos 17.11.

Yours faithfully

• @just said in ISO Refresh: antergos 17.11:

The post is generic and loosly relates to Antergos 17.11.

Yes but @karasu was writing he want us to give such input :)

• @karasu makes an incredible work developing Antergos.

He’s probably is the one of the best developers. It’s hard to immagine how much time it takes to develop Antergos from his real life.

They are only two - @karasu and @lots-0-logs. Two people who make Antergos to grow. A huge work.

With max respect

• @karasu should we open another thread to discuss about skel/DE settingsmeta packages e.t.c. ???
    I just start testing it inside VM and it is alltogether awesome working :) but for sure some stuff needs enhancements
    (some missing packages , and not perfect settings)

• @joekamprad

Yes, of course!

The more opinions I get the better the “system” will get, so please, by all means, create it ;)

• so i will … later 🎟

iso83 refresh29 17.112 Posts 28Views 2547
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.