• I made a wood engraving wallpaper for Antergos

I made a wallpaper for Antergos. You can find all the original files on my website. Here’s the link.

• @CadenMitchell
    wow it’s very nice. Also remember me about making barbecue which is also nice hehehehe

• Wow, I like it very much. Thank you!

• @fernandomaroto truely the logo burned in wood looks like a steak to me also!
    0_1508597492276_steak.png

• I’m kind of new to web design and all so I don’t know if my site is working properly. I remember on someone else’s computer the google drive links and comment sections were broken. Looking on my computer doesn’t work because I made the site so I have permission. Would anyone be willing to post a comment on my website page so that I can see if it’s working? It would be a great help! ;)

• @CadenMitchell First of all nice artwork, haven’t seen everything, but from what I’ve seen it looks very nice.
    The menu in the site works flawless, but the google drive links don’t work with over here. I can see the files, but after trying opening one, nothing happens.

• @Bryanpwo said in I made a wood engraving wallpaper for Antergos:

the google drive links don’t work with over here.

I think that you click them, it takes you to the download page, and you click download.

• @CadenMitchell I’ve tried it on my work laptop now and it works. There’s something wrong with the trackpad of my personal laptop.

wallpaper21 wood2 engraving2 Posts 9Views 1140
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.