• Linuxant audio drivers - how to install?

Hi, so I’m only sort of familiar with Linux, used Antergos for about a year, then switched to Windows, now switched back. The thing that really irked me was that there were no Conexant drivers (I’ve got a Lenovo G50-30), or so I thought. Today I’ve stumbled upon Linuxant and I have no clue how to install them. I’ve got a fresh Antergos XFCE install, ALSA works fine and all.

• @Starlight said in Linuxant audio drivers - how to install?:

ALSA works fine and all

And pulseaudio too? as this is what we use as default in extra collaboration with alsa…

So what is not working ? and what are your specs ? without any detailed information wecan not help and can not see if you need the linuxant drivers at all…

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    [Li{u}n//u//{i}x] since 1988 - overcoming failure means success
    howto-install-antergos
    how to add system logs
    i3 GNOME

• @joekamprad Pulseaudio works fine as well. I have sound, but the quality is noticeably worse than in Windows with Conexant drivers. As I said, I have a Lenovo G50-30, which comes with Conexant SmartAudio HD sound card. I didn’t think the rest of the specs would be relevant, but there you go: imgur

• it is only that i can not find anything related to your device and linuxant drivers are usefull for this…
    there is this very aged post on ArchForum:
    https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=6637

[updates once a week] = [90% less problems]
    [Li{u}n//u//{i}x] since 1988 - overcoming failure means success
    howto-install-antergos
    how to add system logs
    i3 GNOME

drivers33 audio30 linuxant1 Posts 4Views 121