• There are not updates

Hi, I am new in this Antergos world and I don’t know if something is happening with my updates system. The thing is since I first installed Antergos, 3 months ago I used to have a lot of updates everyday, and that was not a problem to me. But recently I have seen that I don’t have any updates for a month. Is it normal? My laptop works perfect, but I am not sure how one I used to have updates every single day and now I have nothing. I always update from pacman software it self.
    Thanks for your help.

• @renzocaam said in There are not updates:

I always update from pacman software it self

Hi! Ok, if you really mean you used pacman then may be a problem inseed. (but if you are calling pamac as pacman then we hope will be easy to fix)

Try to copy and paste all these commands in terminal please:

sudo pacman-key --init; sudo pacman-key --populate archlinux antergos; sudo pacman-key --refresh-keys; sudo pacman -Syyuu

Antergos (default OS) - WIN10 (abandoned)
    I3wm - Mate desktop
    AMD - A4 7300 Radeon graphics
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB
    Linux newbie since 06/2016

• It worked, thank you!!!

• @renzocaam said in There are not updates:

It worked, thank you!!!

Ok, you’re welcome! Just please mark the post as solved please!

0_1508348663171_solved.jpg

Antergos (default OS) - WIN10 (abandoned)
    I3wm - Mate desktop
    AMD - A4 7300 Radeon graphics
    16 GB ram
    HD 1 TB
    Linux newbie since 06/2016

• @fernandomaroto
    I run the commands and my problem isn’t solved, I also checked my mirrorslist but nothing, it’s been almost week like that, help…

Picture

• @AlejandroC90 Already fixed it, I re checked the mirrorlist and changed the mirrors to Global instead of my country

updates38 Posts 6Views 189