• Working on an Antergos-i3wm setup

@Krugar Is there the possibility to easily switch between floating and tiling? Or one desktop space is floating and the other tiling?

Then i could switch from Openbox to i3 and jump into you project. That seams Polybar at the top, i am used to Polybar, so can maybe help there.

• @Bryanpwo Yes, i have missed the date of his latest post, from October. So, this project is gone?

• @bartatantergos said

I am now modifying my Antergos Openbox to the same setup and functionality as the Archlabs Openbox/i3 installation with Polybar and Rofi and that’s quite amazing!

Long time since i tested archlabs, i don’t remember their OB config, nor heard about polybar. I’ll check it again! Thanks for the tip.

@Bryanpwo said in Working on an Antergos-i3wm setup:

A bit off-topic: I haven’t seen @Krugar for while on the forum.

He disappeared all of the sudden, i hope he’s fine.

• @fernandomaroto
    Me too… The reason I’m wondering is that he quite often mentioned in discussions that he didn’t have long… Again, I don’t want to speculate and I really hope he’s fine and maybe moved over to another distro and that that’s the reason for his absence.

• Good point @Bryanpwo . I wonder where he went…

• @Krugar where you are going?
    It is maybe also work to do for him ?

• Offtopic:

Last @Krugar post is from Nov 12th. Let’s wait a bit… if he doesn’t show up, we can try to send an email to him, just in case.

Cheers!

• How do you get a clickable calendar in i3? Any idea how @Krugar did?

Posts 28Views 4736
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.