• Using Nautilus instead of Deepin File Manager

Solution mentioned below:

• Is there option to uninstall deepin-filemanager and use nautilus instead?

• Sure! Just do that in Pamac after installing it😀. (I’m using nautilus in my own setup of Deepin myself ;)).

• @Keegan Nice. In Manjaro version uninstalling filemanager, uninstalled all other deepin stuff as well. that’s why I asked.

• It should work. If it wants to uninstall the other Deepin packages anyways, just run sudo pacman -Rdd deepin-file-manager. This will remove it without taking any dependencies along with it😀.

Hope this helps!

• This post is deleted!
  • @Keegan said in Using Nautilus instead of Deepin File Manager:

sudo pacman -Rdd deepin-file-manager

It worked like a charm. Thank you.

• You’re welcome😀.

Just glad I could help!

• Off topic. I saw you uploaded Deepin ISO´s from Finland to servers. Iso kiitos siitä. :D

• @Serense said in Using Nautilus instead of Deepin File Manager:

I saw you uploaded Deepin ISO´s from Finland to servers.

Well, while Finland certainly sounds like a nice place, I’m not actually from there! I think I was just using a VPN at the time😞. In fact, I’m actually in the US !!! So sadly, I will have to copy your last sentence into Google Translate for now. But I appreciate your curiosity and involvement🙂.

@Serense said in Using Nautilus instead of Deepin File Manager:

I saw you uploaded Deepin ISO´s from Finland to servers.

Well, while Finland certainly sounds like a nice place, I’m not actually from there! I think I was just using a VPN at the time😞. In fact, I’m actually in the US !!! So sadly, I will have to copy your last sentence into Google Translate for now. But I appreciate your curiosity and involvement🙂.

NB. It was just funny detail.

It was just funny detail.

I wonder why it says Finland of all places though? I distinctly remember having it set for Germany at the time😄. Perhaps i pressed a wrong button!

Iso kiitos siitä.

Just copied it into Google Translate and, thank you! For what good is a distro (or fork of one that is) without any users? Any success here reflects the community and the Antergos @developers helpfulness. Thank you for giving my ISO a chance.

I wish you all the best of luck, and don’t ever refrain from giving feedback! (including what I should add, remove, or change completely). You are all what make Antergos-Deepin what it is.

@Serense said in Using Nautilus instead of Deepin File Manager:

Iso kiitos siitä.

Just copied it into Google Translate and, thank you! For what good is a distro (or fork of one that is) without any users? Any success here reflects the community and the Antergos @developers helpfulness. Thank you for giving my ISO a chance.

I wish you all the best of luck, and don’t ever refrain from giving feedback! (including what I should add, remove, or change completely). You are all what make Antergos-Deepin what it is.

By the way, I haven´t used Windows until XP. I had OS X since then. It´s nice to have the stable system to use as semi pro. I´m willing to pay my software. Like Adobe Lightroom vs. Corel Aftershot Pro. Aftershot has native Linux version. I have notest there´s no just stupid question to ask… and that´s make you a best community and developers ever.

manager74 deepin65 nautilus26 Posts 14Views 2322
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.