• Online Accounts Credentials Expired

Hi, just fresh installed 26.05.2014 antergos 2014, I noticed a “bug” (already present in RC build), on online accounts, I can add account but the “pop up” for keyring doesn’t show up, and so credentials expire in some time.
    In RC I used to do some logout and reboot and one time managed to get the keyring pasword to appear and it was ok, but now I can’t.
    This seems like some gnome bug (I search and found a lot about google 2 way login, but I don’t have 2 way login).
    Any idea on how to solve it?

• Hi, just fresh installed 26.05.2014 antergos 2014, I noticed a “bug” (already present in RC build), on online accounts, I can add account but the “pop up” for keyring doesn’t show up, and so credentials expire in some time.
    In RC I used to do some logout and reboot and one time managed to get the keyring pasword to appear and it was ok, but now I can’t.
    This seems like some gnome bug (I search and found a lot about google 2 way login, but I don’t have 2 way login).
    Any idea on how to solve it?

• I had a similar error created two online accounts (google) and installed gmail notifier extension (via web) and pop-up always appears asking for the key, I put the key and I did not accept. I finally installed the gnome-notifier extension from[b:hq1tgpj2] aur[/b:hq1tgpj2]. And the problem disappeared…

I do not know if this can help you…

Best Regards

• @“hector”:1g1y7nh7 said:

I had a similar error created two online accounts (google) and installed gmail notifier extension (via web) and pop-up always appears asking for the key, I put the key and I did not accept. I finally installed the gnome-notifier extension from[b:1g1y7nh7] aur[/b:1g1y7nh7]. And the problem disappeared…

I do not know if this can help you…

Best Regards[/quote:1g1y7nh7]

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunatelly it doesn’t work.
    It is really a bug with gnome.

• I almost got the same issue.
    What i did and helps was to create the ~/.config/autostart/gnome-keyring-daemon.desktop file and paste the following:

[Desktop Entry]
    Type=Application
    Exec=/usr/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon
    Hidden=false
    NoDisplay=false
    X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled=true
    Name[en_US]=Gnome Keyring Daemon
    Name=Gnome Keyring Daemon
    Comment[en_US]=Load gnome keyring daemon
    Comment=Load gnome keyring daemon

Just give it a try i would say.

Cheers…

• @“MichaelTiebesl”:1sa8rpag said:

I almost got the same issue.
    What i did and helps was to create the ~/.config/autostart/gnome-keyring-daemon.desktop file and paste the following:

[Desktop Entry]
    Type=Application
    Exec=/usr/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon
    Hidden=false
    NoDisplay=false
    X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled=true
    Name[en_US]=Gnome Keyring Daemon
    Name=Gnome Keyring Daemon
    Comment[en_US]=Load gnome keyring daemon
    Comment=Load gnome keyring daemon

Just give it a try i would say.

Cheers…

Worked for me =)
    Thanks a lot!

• Wondering would this be the reason for owncloud not creating a sync folder after you authenticate? I will try this and post what happens

Posts 8Views 2648
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.