• error: failed retrieving file 'antergos.db' from mirrors.antergos.com

I can confirm I’m having the same issue from NYC.

• Yes the issue is being solve by the developers, but there is a way around it
    edit the file pacman.conf is located in the etc dir

where you will see antergos-staging just comment the server out by #
    and insert this code Server = http://sourceforge.net/projects/antergos/files/mirror/$repo/$arch

and revert back when this blog is solve…

• I sent @lots-0-logs an email regarding this issue, as I thought my mirror was bugged but apparently it is happening with others. Hopefully he see’s the email quickly. @Community-Moderators

• @karasu, @lots-0-logs, @fernandomaroto and I have all been trying to fix this today😄. So glad to see people have figured it out even when we could not! Hopefully the Antergos @developers see this soon…

Thank you!

• I have not tested it yet, but @lots.0.logs sent me a message last night saying that this issue should be properly resolved by them in a few hours. As it has been several hours since then, it should be working😀.

Just thought I would let you all know the good news!

• I can confirm that the Antergos repo is now working for me from NYC. Thanks to those who fixed it!

• @harlemsquirrel said in error: failed retrieving file 'antergos.db' from mirrors.antergos.com:

I can confirm that the Antergos repo is now working for me from NYC. Thanks to those who fixed it!

Yay!!! Good to hear!

This was kind of silly of me, but I didn’t save a version of my pacman.conf file before adding those changes to it😄. If someone could please tell me what the original file looks like so I can copy / paste it, that would be great😀.

Thanks!

• Thank you so much @joekamprad! I still can’t believe I forgot such a simple thing😄

error340 antergos.db4 retrieving3 Posts 109Views 14569
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.