• ISO Refresh: antergos-deepin 17.9

I know, I know. a day early, right? Well, I just finished it last night and it actually agreed to upload! (Who knew that could happen?) I had planned to spend this whole week trying to get it to do so, but for once it did so on my very first try! (although it did take all night😄). Anyways, as things turned out, I’m now able to release it a few days earlier than I had previously thought. So here we go!

Notable Changes

• Added NVIDIA support (through the aid of @joekamprad)
    • Added a new hot corner in the top right – Multitasking View! (this one doesn’t have all of the kinks worked out yet, you’ll see what I mean when you use the ISO ;))
    • Made the ISO smaller in size and less bloated.
    • Moved back to SourceForge as a secondary location. (I can finally get into my account again😀)
    • Packages updated for the live environment.

Download Location:

Find Out More:

Notice:

Curious about the name change from “Antergos-Community-Editions” to “Antergos-Deepin”? Well, I thought it unfair to call it the community edition any longer as there are now others out there. So I finally decided on renaming it to “Antergos-Deepin”. However, while this ISO pays special attention to Deepin, it also allows you to install Budgie, i3 and Enlightenment within Cnchi as well😀. As such, the name “antergos-deepin” is slightly inaccurate as it’s purpose goes beyond Deepin to include three other DEs (as mentioned above). But it has been affectionately dubbed as such by the Antergos community anyways🙂. And who am I to argue with that? As this is the case, it is now known as antergos deepin.

• congrats, I’m downloading it as we speak.

• Thank you so much! I wish you luck😀.

• 🎉 Downloading + uploading it now!

• torrent is not updated jet?

• @joekamprad said in ISO Refresh: antergos-deepin 17.9:

torrent is not updated jet?

Not yet😞. Waiting for @Velkerk on that one. I’ll make sure to mark it as an older version though.

Thank you for the notice about that! I would not have realized otherwise.

• THank you so much! I’ll add it to the list right away😀.

• Done! I’ve added it to both the website of Antergos Community Editions as well as my first post here in this thread😀.

• I just change the Download folder to make it more easy for updating ISO files…

• sadly i can not find nvidia driver installed on the iso :(

• may u need to copy the package-list files inside deepin config folder to make the changes aviable… ( i am shure)

may u need to copy the package-list files inside deepin config folder to make the changes aviable…

Do you mean the package files, such as xorg.packages and nvidia.packages? If so, I’ve already done that😞.

But perhaps I am misunderstanding you?

• @Keegan github is same as you use for last build? so thati can have a look there?

@Keegan github is same as you use for last build? so that i can have a look there?

seems that @karasu change the build.sh?

# Additional packages (root-image)
    make_packages() {
        for _file in ${SCRIPT_PATH}/packages/*.packages
        do
            FILEOK="true"
            if [[ "$NVIDIA_DRIVER" == "n" ]] && [[ "${_file}" == *"nvidia"* ]]; then
                # Do not add nvidia driver
                FILEOK="false"
            elif [[ "$NOUVEAU_DRIVER" == "n" ]] && [[ "${_file}" == *"nouveau"* ]]; then
                # Do not add nouveau driver
                FILEOK="false"
            fi

• from deepin config:
    https://github.com/keeganmilsten/Antergos-Community-Editions/blob/testing/configs/deepin/config

# Tell which nvidia drivers include into the iso
    NOUVEAU_DRIVER="y"
    NVIDIA_DRIVER="n"

• Ahhh…

I’ll go change that one right away😄.

• This post is deleted!
  • Thank you so much, @Velkerk😀. I’ll add that to my list of downloads right away!

Posts 73Views 9292
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.