I know, I know. a day early, right? Well, I just finished it last night and it actually agreed to upload! (Who knew that could happen?) I had planned to spend this whole week trying to get it to do so, but for once it did so on my very first try! (although it did take all night). Anyways, as things turned out, I’m now able to release it a few days earlier than I had previously thought. So here we go!
- Added NVIDIA support (through the aid of @joekamprad)
- Added a new hot corner in the top right – Multitasking View! (this one doesn’t have all of the kinks worked out yet, you’ll see what I mean when you use the ISO )
- Made the ISO smaller in size and less bloated.
- Moved back to SourceForge as a secondary location. (I can finally get into my account again)
- Packages updated for the live environment.
Find Out More:
- Antergos Community Editions website
Curious about the name change from “Antergos-Community-Editions” to “Antergos-Deepin”? Well, I thought it unfair to call it the community edition any longer as there are now others out there. So I finally decided on renaming it to “Antergos-Deepin”. However, while this ISO pays special attention to Deepin, it also allows you to install Budgie, i3 and Enlightenment within Cnchi as well. As such, the name “antergos-deepin” is slightly inaccurate as it’s purpose goes beyond Deepin to include three other DEs (as mentioned above). But it has been affectionately dubbed as such by the Antergos community anyways. And who am I to argue with that? As this is the case, it is now known as antergos deepin.